In these uncertain times, Free Range Pumpkins is dedicated to keeping our customers safe.
Our customers health and well-being are of upmost importance to us, so we are making the following changes:
- We will be reducing our store hours. The new hours will be posted on all of our social media accounts, on our website and our front door.
- All regularly touched surfaces are cleaned on a regular basis.
- We have removed all playmats and table coverings from our play area until the health crisis has subsided.
- Our demo games will no longer be available in the play area.
- We are limiting our play area to 10 persons at a time.
- We are limiting our retail area to 10 persons at a time.
- We will be installing a ring doorbell by the front door. Customers will have to ring the doorbell in order to gain entrance. This will ensure that we keep to our new occupancy standards.
- We will be offering curbside pickup.
- We know that everyone has to stay at home and finding ways to occupy your family is sometimes difficult… so we are offering 15% off all games in store.
- Any future events will be strictly limited to 10 persons, so signups online or prepayment in store will be mandatory prior to the event.
- We are looking for ways to stream our RPG events so that people can still connect and play.