Basically Strange Issue #1
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Cover by Rich Corben. Hall of Fame T.H.U.N.D.E.R. Agents ad. Review of Ridley Scott's 1982 science fiction film, Blade Runner. Magazine size. 52 pgs., B&W.
Features Stories Such As:
- Stories"The Man Who Tried To Kill Death," script by Marvin Channing, art by Alex Toth; Jacques makes a deal with death to extend his life.
- "Tetragrammaton," script by Tim Ryan, art by Rick Bryant. Winddreams: A Portfolio by Rick Bryant ad.
- "The Benefactor," script by T. Casey Brennan, art by Vincente Alcazar.
- "The Ultimate Power!", script and art by Wally Wood.
- "Death Is My Love's Name," script by Marvin Channing, art by Frank Thorne; An artist brings his painting of 'the perfect woman' to life.
- "The Creator," script and art by Bruce Jones. Pinup pages featuring fantasy art by Pepe Moreno (Spanish, aka Pepe Moreno Casares), Matthew Staples, and Bob Morello (aka Robert Morello), with short biographies of the artists following. Justice Machine ad.