Pathfinder Rpg: Player Companion - Dragonslayer's Handbook
The Lair Awaits
Prepare yourself to do battle with the ultimate monsters with Pathfinder Player Companion: Dragonslayer’s Handbook. Discover the secrets of dragonkind, from devastating red dragons to venomous wyverns. Learn how to survive battle with ravenous wyrms, but also how to manipulate such creatures through guile, or even capture them alive. Master the right tactics to employ in battle against dragons of all types, including how to locate and survive their treacherous lairs—the homes of their legendary hoards. Once you know your foe, join the ranks of the Inner Sea’s greatest dragon hunters, learn their tested methods, adopt their lethal gear, and employ their massive, dragon-fighting war machines. New archetypes, feats, spells, magic items, and more give you the edge against even the deadliest dragons.
No hero’s career has truly begun until she’s slain her first dragon—let Pathfinder Player Companion: Dragonslayer’s Handbook start you on the path to legend. Inside this book, you’ll find:
- Tips to aid even the most inexperienced dragonslayers in dealing with dragons, preparing to hunt them, and forming organizations of like-minded adventurers.
- Traits and story feats to help you create character backgrounds involving some of the most infamous draconic threats in the Inner Sea region.
- Dozens of new traits to further ingrain your character in the world of Golarion and make sure that his first adventure isn’t his last.
- An all-new system of crafting alchemical and mundane items out of the bodies of slain dragons.
- New magic items, spells, and feats for characters planning to do battle with dragons, whether willingly or out of necessity, including new siege weapon ammunition.
Written by Jerome Virnich, Marie Small, and Shaun Hocking.
Cover Art by Sam Burley.
Each monthly 32-page Pathfinder Player Companion contains several player-focused articles exploring the volume’s theme as well as short articles with innovative new rules for all types of characters, as well as traits to better anchor the player to the campaign.